Tuesday, November 10, 2009

ciggy poll..whats your fav brand?

hi everyone,
I am curious..what do you, as fellow smoking fetishers, like to watch girls smoke the most? I think it depends on what style you like. This is how I "rate" my ciggys Virginia slims= elegant, Newports=tough girl, Camel No 9's=cute and playful, marlboro reds = sort of like newports but maybe...but more laid back, Mores=Intense..Lol this all might sound weird but the brand I smoke has a lot to do with what mood Im in or if im making a video, what style im going for. I prefer marlbor light 100s or camel No 9 100s. If I could smoke right now..Id reach for a camel No 9..But damn it Im at work. I need to do some risky behavior to get my ciggy break, aka sneak out to my car. Im not even supposed to be on the computer right now but Pink never sticks to the rules :-)
Anyway, let me know what your fav brand to see girls smoke is and/or your fav brand to smoke..Im thouroughly interested!


love,
Pink

5 comments:

  1. hmmm interesting question.... anything?? I'm not picky lol. I guess Mores If i had to pick one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlboro Red 100's


    But what gets me even hotter is listening to the (Why a girl started, when a girl started, How addicted she feels she is/has become and so on........love it.

    Ps. You are so very beautiful and watching you smoke is the highlight of my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find this blog very interesting I can't get into it right now but I can relate to the smells of cigarettes. Thank you angel for turning me on to this site Stephane use to smoke parlaments.I don't smoke cigarettes but I am attracted to seeing women doing it.Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My personal fav is Marlboro red 100s, their my babys favorite too, or any strong cig like newports, its the tuff chick persona like you said its hot,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer a newport or a VS 120 long and elegant

    ReplyDelete