Saturday, November 7, 2009

PinkAngel sets the record straight!

For those of you who have followed me from the beginning I would like to say thank you. Someone posted a comment on my wall and I would like to set the record straight. He said that I am "too lazy to get a real job" and thats why I do this whole thing. I am a full time student (taking 6 classes) and I work two jobs. I work very hard and Im graduating with honors. I have 16 hour days most of the time and stay up late doing homework. I started "PinkAngel" because I was interested in the whole smoking fetish thing and I wanted to share my love of smoking with those who appreciate it. I would keep doing it even if I didnt make a dime. I look at smoking as an art; its a visual art. I enjoy doing it and even enjoy others smoking as well. I love making my supporters happy and I dont want anyone getting the wrong idea. Im real and honest, just like in my videos. Im not out there to behave in a fake manor. What you see is what you get :-)

anyway, I love all of my fans and those who keep watching my clips.

thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment