Thursday, December 17, 2009

What is going on with everyone lately?

This week alone I have received many negative and rude comments on my clips. Some one today said, "you videos are boring". If they are boring I will stop posting PERIOD. Im sick of this crap. I am a person, not just the "silent performer" that i play on youtube. I have feelings and deserve respect. Im not going to tolerate this treatment. I think this is why so many girls get discouraged. I have been told by some that they quit making clips because too many people were being rude and not appreciating what they did. It seems like no matter what you put out there, its never enough and everyone ALWAYS wants MORE. I enjoy the helpful tips, but not when that is all i get. I never get a thank you or a good job anymore....ugghhhhh.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Pink! I just posted on you Youtube page, but I wanted to echo those comments here. You do great work, and I'm sure most of your fans are really appreciative. I do think many in the SF community are spoiled: if things don't fall right into their particular desires, they complain, and I also think that people forget very quickly when there's new content that excites them. That shouldn't excuse people insulting or forgetting the work that you do, but it might explain it. If you can, try to remember all the folks that are trying to support you & let you know it. You're the best. Have a great holiday....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey pink darling thank you for what you do and ignore the haiters. You the one that is famous on yt not them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I for one Love your videos. I have found that for some reason a lot of bad comments are meant to get your attention ( I Think ) Your doing great. try not to let them push your buttons. Thank you Pink And I hope you had a happy holiday season and have an great New Year.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink:

    There will always be haters, anti's and assholes who visit your videos on youtube. Remember the smoking fetish community is relatively small compared to the number of outsider's who will view your content. I love your content, and as I have said before, you have become an amazing smoker in such a short time. Another gal who I was fond of was alturn29 on youtube. Maybe you have seen her. She let the haters get to her and pulled all her videos. Please don't let it affect you like it did her. The videos you do are of high quality, and the audience they are intended for love them. Fuck the haters, we don't need them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please don't be discouraged...your videos are amazing. I'll bet most of the people who write such rude posts are not even true fetishists; those of us who ARE think your work is absolute perfection!!

    ReplyDelete