Thursday, January 7, 2010

Got deleted again! New account...

hi everyone
my predictions were correct...youtube deleted me AGAIN. Im pretty pissed to say the least but i made another account and will be uploading new videos soon. I hope you all will resubscribe so that i can continue this. Youtube is run by a bunch of narrow minded assholes who do not understand free will. There are girls on there with their asses hanging out and they dont get deleted..I dont get it. I did nothing wrong. I think everyone can agree on that. But Im not going anywhere so please resubscribe to PinkAngel1536.

THanks guys!

love Pink

2 comments:

  1. Pink:

    I do not understand why you keep getting deleted. You have done nothing wrong. You are uploading your own content. I can understand people getting deleted for uploading other copyrighted content, but what have you done that is illegal. There must be someone very jealous of you out there. Keep strong, and never back down. Us fans will keep watching

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats what it is someone must be flagging you. but you have to be doing something wrong. I think its the music. you tube is really going nuts with music issues.I will keep an eye for your new channel.

    ReplyDelete