Friday, January 8, 2010

New clips and more

I just uploaded one new clip onto youtube and another is processing as we speak. I hope this time i dont get deleted. Twyla was also deleted but some how got her account back. Does anyone have any idea as to how i can get it back? Ive emailed twyla and asked her but I dont know if she will tell me since we dont know eachother that well. If I cant get the old account back I will just have to keep the new one which is PinkAngel1536. I also want to announce that my website is well on its way to being done. There will be a members section as well as specials/prizes. You will have to check it out if you are curious :-) www.pinkangelsmokes.com


love
Pink

1 comment:

  1. Twyla is the best person to talk to about keeping your account. She is very smart and a great person.

    ReplyDelete