Saturday, September 5, 2009

PinkAngel will be back soon! PinkAngel153

another update guys. My account PinkAngel1538 was deleted by youtube but I have made a new one. My new name is PinkAngel153. I am working on uploading videos. I am going to be careful, for now, not to upload the same videos as before. I will upload them once i think im safe from getting caught. Youtube told me not to make another account but ehhh fuck 'em. I can do what i want especially when i did NOT violate any of their stupid rules. I did nothing wrong so I am fighting for what is right. I am going to upload a bunch of new videos. And all of you, my dear fans, I need your help in order to keep from being deleted again. Please do not reference my old name (PinkAngel1538) in any comments you leave and please for now do not tell others to view my page. Im am going to be selective in who I ad as a friend on my new page so If you were on my friends list before please just send me an email saying that you were and that you were a previous fan. This is how i will weed out the bad from the good. This entire thing is stupid and unfair which is why im not taking this sort of treatment. It is clear that someone who may just want to get rid of me for some reason and even someone on the youtube staff has taken in upon themselves to personally target me.

Rest assure..PinkAngel will never die lol!


xoxo
PinkAngel

1 comment:

  1. Right on, girl! Don't let the bastards get you down!

    ReplyDelete