Friday, September 18, 2009

Hi everyone i havent forgotten about you!

Nothing much is new, just thought I would write a blog. Im working on uploading some new videos onto youtube. I had some trouble at first...they wouldnt let me upload clips with the word smoking in them so thats why the titles had changed at first. Im working on some different types of videos and going to see how many different styles I can create. My aim is to be different than some of the others (who I wont name)..being different is how you stand out in the world :-) I wont say too much now but I have a surprise that Im working on..Once its done I will make an announcement on Youtube. Im excited! Clips4sale is still up and running. I post new videos all the time. They are usually the ones that youtube bans. If you notice a video on youtube that gets deleted right away, just check clips4sale..its likely been uploaded there. This way everyone can still see my clips, even the banned ones.

My smoking, of course, has continued. I smoke on the way to school, between classes and on the way home from school, then again after dinner. In all I think I smoke 9 or 10 a day now. On the weekends it might be more. I found that I really like camel No 9 100s the best or virginia slim 120s. I dont really like dark cigs like blacks, or max 120s as much but I like to try everything more than once before I decide if i like it or not. I also love pink cigs. I like to smoke three cigs in a row especially if Im doing cams or making clips. But I have to limit myself becuase the other day I smoked 6 in a row and threw up. Yikes! It was sort of funny. Afterwards I was just thinking how stupid I felt for throwing up but I couldnt help it. But all in all I like smoking, I enjoy it and it helps get me through a long day of hard and boring classes like physiology.


Like i said, some big changes are coming soon and I will let you all know!

love
Pink

1 comment:

  1. Hey... You seem like a pretty cool girl. I just found your new youtube page and joind. Ive seen that your in you second year of college, where at? and whats your major? Im just starting my 4th.

    peace
    Mark

    ReplyDelete