Saturday, September 5, 2009

youtube account has been deleted!

hey everyone,
it seems that someone has made sure that my youtube account is deleted. However, I am going to make another one very soon. It is obvious that youtube doesnt follow their own guidelines and deletes videos and accounts out of spite and for no reason. Im trying to make them reinstate it but i dont think they will so I will let you all know when my new account is done. I wont be able to keep my name..but pink will be in my user name for sure.

xoxo
PinkAngel

ps..im not going anywhere. Youtube or not im still going to keep up the videos and keep smoking!

1 comment:

  1. that absolutesly sucks. Maybe other fetish artists were jealous? Anyhow when your new account goes up you should proably set them up for asking the viewers b-day before seeing the vid (I forget how that's set up).

    *offers a newport in condolenses*

    Happy Saturday

    ReplyDelete