Saturday, August 8, 2009

how the hell does this thing work!

Ok so everyone wants me to talk in my videos but i never know what to say. This next video that i made I tried to talk in a little but wasnt sure what to say...There are two parts of this video which are going to be added/edited separately. The first part is when I am buzzed and the second part I am drunk off my ass. I dont even remember the second one lol! I woke up today and watched it and said to myself "what the hell?" But I guess i will post it so that you all can see how I get when I'm drunk.

Ive been looking at a lot of videos lately and I have notices that most of the more established fetish smokers use really technical editing and they look almost fake and not personal at all. Dont get me wrong they are much better at smoking and the whole seductive thing than I am but most of their videos are all the same. So I guess what i have to offer is being myself and not acting. I will be doing some acting and role playing in the future but i want you all to get to know me a little first.

I am just a real girl who really likes to smoke and getting to love it. I'm so real I can reach out and.....grab you lol...Now im just rambling lol

Hope you like the new vids and there are also going to be more pics posted on the clip site..but remember that its a different link for the pics.


xoxo
PinkAngel

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pink Angel,

    Why not tell us a little bit about your fascination with smoking. When did you first think about starting and why? What was it like to start, and describe the moment you started to physically enjoy it.

    It would be great to know how it has changed your look and attitude. We'd love to hear the down sides too, cravings, people giving you shit.

    It's really all just about the pleasure, both fetish and physical. Smoking is a perfect fit for a college hottie, it looks right and feels right. Hey and it will keep you awake and keep you from snacking too much when you study which is awsome too.

    Tell us all about, and remember no fetish story is too wierd. We have heard them all.

    ReplyDelete