Monday, August 17, 2009

update :-)

Hi everyone,
its been a while since i blogged..well it seems like it. Ive been making videos a lot lately and got busy with that. Ive been working on more tricks, hopefully it shows in my last clip :-)
I take longer hits and make longer exhales now. Im glad that im learning so fast. I still have a lot to learn but I think it will come with time. Im also trying to improve my lighting techniques and trying to figure out how to do clips from the front so you can see my face better. Its much harder to do front clips that it is to do them from the side. I have a lot of ideas for new clips that Im very excited to make!
Thank you to everyone who has supported me and given me helpful tips thus far. The encouragement certainly helps a lot. Also, thank you to marsmoke for sending me the two packs of mores (one menthol and one regular). I havent tried them yet but will soon :-). And thank you to toutatiseros for sending me the pack of Max cigs, i will also try those soon! Another thank you to aftermath213 for sending me the newports and pink case, i have tried them already and I love them! ..

thank you everyone!

xoxo
PinkAngel

No comments:

Post a Comment