Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Im bored so i will blog

Sitting here smoking camel crush...yeah its a new cig where you squeeze and it releases menthol...feels good to me :-) However gotta work on those inhales..I puked today :-( but i guess practice will help that.

I have to say that i very much appreciate all the support. Very motivating.

New question I've been getting is why do i make videos....Well, i love the way i feel when im holding a cig and I love the feeling of taking long deep drags and then inhaling and then seeing the smoke when i exhale. Its sooooo seductive and makes me feel sexy. I just wanted to share it with everyone!

There are two sides of me. One side is sort of cute and laid back and just wants to have fun. The other side wants to be sexy and seductive and maybe cause some trouble at the same time ;-)

I chose PinkAngel as my name because my fav color is pink as you will see in my videos. I will probably make sure there is something pink in all of them..My trademark lol


thanks to everyone!

xoxo
PinkAngel

No comments:

Post a Comment