Wednesday, August 5, 2009

special videos

Hey guys,
A lot of you have been saying that you would like me to smoke certain brands, wear gloves, etc. I am working on getting those things but if you would like to send me something i will use it in my videos for sure. i would love to get some sexy gloves, a holder, cigarettes or anything else you want to see me with and would def shoot a video with them and mention your name :-)

please send to
PO Box 193
New Hudson, MI 48165


thanks guys!
xoxo
PinkAngel

1 comment:

  1. Hi :



    I collect custom made videos. Do you do custom videos? If you do custom videos, what are your requirements for filming a custom video for me? Let me know and maybe we can work something out. OK? My e-mail address is bigkwk@hotmail.com


    TTYS,


    KK

    ReplyDelete