Monday, August 24, 2009

new hair do

hey guys
just got my hair done today. Its sort of short now. Im not sure how i feel about it but i think its cute. I almost cried when i saw how short it was :-( Its also darker..It's a brownish red. I also got a new HD video camera to make videos with. Its a huge improvement! There are going to be new clips posted on both youtube and on the clips site very soon. I just posted on a couple days ago with me smoking with my teddy bear. You can imagine that you are my teddy bear and Im blowing smoke in your face ;-)

thanks again for watching my clips

xoxo
PinkAngel

3 comments:

  1. Wow!

    I just wanted to tell you that you are pretty much the greatest new smoker i have ever seen. Your lighting, style, outfits... they're all great. It's obvious you're putting effort into this and I think it's really paying off, your stuff is better than over half the professionally produced stuff i have seen.

    We've GOT to work on your taste in music though.

    Cheers,

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thank you phil. i do put A LOT of planning and effort into my videos, im glad its paying off!!! im trying to be blend both the professionally produced quality/lighting and the amateur variety of scenes and outfits so you dont just see me sitting on a couch smoking every single video. ill have tons more in the coming weeks, i just bought an HD camcorder and have been experimenting a lot with it.

    xoxo
    pinkangel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music is a personal choice. I enjoy a variety of music but lately I've been more into hip hop and pop. I will be playing around with it more as time goes on. But like i said, everyone has their own opinions and tastes in music :-)

    ReplyDelete